Booking a newspaper advertisement from home is easy with releaseMyAd, one of the premier online ad booking service in India. All you have to do is to visit website, choose a newspaper, write content, select date, make payment and your ad will appear in the newspaper on the selected date. It’s a great way of marketing your brand, sitting at home, at reasonable price without huffing.
Stepwise Guide To Book Newspaper Ad Online in India From Home
1. Go to releaseMyAd and select the ad type.
Here we’ve chosen classified display ad (second one) as you can see in the image above.
Additional Info: Basically there are three types of ads – Classified Text, Classified Display, and Display ads.
In Classified Text ads, you can write text content only, they are cheaper and are charged on per word basis. They appear in classified section of the newspaper – the least read portion. In Classified Display ads, which are costlier than text ads, you can write text, add heading and logo of the company/firm. They are charged on the basis of area (per sq) they cover on the newspaper. They can appear on any page except first, third and last page. Third type of ad is the ‘Display ad’ which appears on different pages of the newspaper, alongside the editorial section. It’s costly and is more preferred by big brands. They can be published on the front page, third page, back page and other pages as well.
2. Next select ad category. Here we’ve selected ‘Business’ since we’ll be publishing an ad for marketing services offered by our firm Cyberpassion.
3. Choose the newspaper, select region(s) and proceed clicking ‘Book Now’.
Here we’ve selected ‘Amar Ujala’ newspaper and ‘Agra’ region where distribution is about 147000 copies which is good.
4. Next step is to choose one of the given templates, and modify it to create our own ad.
5. Editing layout and creating ad is simple. You can do it in minutes using the online editor provided on the website. If you’re facing trouble doing this, you can ask the releasemyad editorial team to do this for you by contacting their customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or the customer care executives available on live chat during daytime. Also you can create ad on Photoshop and send them the PDF or TIFF file.
Please Note: Additional Charges may apply if request for designing advertisement by releaseMyAd.
6. After you’ve finished creating the ad, click ‘Preview Ad’ to preview it and visualize how it would look like when published in the newspaper. Try to keep content as minimum as possible, and also keep text size as small as possible but big enough for readers to view it.
7. After finalizing, proceed to select date for ads to appear in the newspaper.
8. Select dates using the calendar GUI provided on the website. You can select one or more dates. View the final amount clicking ‘Preview Details’. Final amount may increase depending on the area your ad is covering.
Important: You may get good offers when choosing multiple dates for publishing.
9. Next, on the same page, below date, do registration entering your information in the left section. If already registered, enter login credentials on the right and continue.
10. Finally select the payment option to make payment. Netbanking, credit card, debit card and cash collection etc options are all provided. Here we’ve chosen Axis bank netbanking.
11. After payment is done, your ad will be submitted to releasemyad editorial team for proofreading.
12. You’ll be asked to provide id proof – PAN card/DL/Aadhar card copy by releasemyad editorial team via email or phone. Send them your scanned documents as attachment to email@example.com.
13. That’s it you have successfully booked a newspaper ad online from home.
Your ad will be forwarded by releaseMyAd to the newspaper portal/office and will come published in the newspaper on the selected date. If there is any query you want to make, or want any last minute correction, you can directly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact their live customer care support.
I’ve booked ads with releasemyad thrice and I’m pretty satisfied with their service. They offer discounts to existing customers and discount over bulk ordering. You can ask about that to their customer support as well.